Nutrition tip of the week - Berry Ginger Lemon Smoothie
A healthy and very tasty smoothie recipe:
Here is a simple smoothie recipe that tastes great and is full of essential nutrients and antioxidants. The mixed berries are great for flushing the body of unwanted toxins and taking them away from the body. Ginger has several health benefits from helping with nausea, sinus colds and joint pain just to name a few. Follow this quick recipe and enjoy!!
- 1 cup frozen/fresh strawberries
- 1 cup frozen/fresh raspberries
- 1 cup frozen/fresh blackberries
- 1 cup frozen/fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. of freshly chopped ginger root
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 6 ice cubes
Blend and enjoy!!!
Serves: 4 Calories: 265 total (66 calories/cup)
Flex Fitness Personal Training Winnipeg
Winnipeg personal training